Idut Gallery 2.0 (beta) 11 August 2007
What is Idut Gallery?
Idut Gallery is a powerful yet user friendly website photo gallery system. It can be easily customised and incorporated into an existing website. Written in PHP, you can upload images to your gallery using FTP or the built-in upload system. As well as looking great, you can add descriptions to your albums and images and users can comment on your photos! Idut Gallery is simple to install and doesn't require a database.
Lots of new features have been added to this version of Idut Gallery including:
• Add descriptions to your albums and images
• Allow users to add comments to your images (includes spam protection)
• Complete new style including automatic image reflections!
• Install your gallery in seconds with the new web install
• Upload your photos via the admin interface
• Increased security
Get Idut Gallery
You can get Idut Gallery in 3 different formats now: Plus, Standard and Core.
Idut Human Checker
|Photo Reflection Generator||•||•|
Direct to your website
|Only available for the latest version|
To your computer
|Click here!||Click here!||Click here!|
Try Idut Gallery
Want to see what all the fuss is about before you install Idut Gallery?
Check out the demo gallery here: Idut Gallery demo
You can also check out the Administration Interface here: Admin demo (usename: demo password: demo)
As well as a brand new version of Idut Gallery, check out the brand new support section of the website and get User-to-User support! Visit the support websit at www.idut.co.uk/support
Idut Gallery 1.1b (demo and download available)
Idut Gallery 1.0b (demo and download available)
Want to know more?
I. Web Install
II. Clean Install
IIII. Advanced Configuration
3. System Requirements
4. Version History
Idut Gallery is a simple, but very powerful PHP gallery system.
It does not use a database. It can be easily customised and
incorporated into an existing website or on its own. The gallery
consists of only 3 files including a powerful admin script where
you can manage galleries and change settings.
Please report all bugs and suggestions to http://www.idut.co.uk
Please link to the Idut Gallery website on your site or leave the
"Powered by Idut Gallery" link in. Thanks.
2. I. Web Install
Save yourself time and effort and install Idut Gallery 2 straight from www.idut.co.uk to
your website! Just visit idut.co.uk
2. II. Clean Install
To install Idut Gallery from scratch:
1. Unzip all files
2. Upload files to web directory
3. Chmod 777 the config.php and mainfile.html files
4. Chmod 777 the directories that will store the folders containing images and thumbnails (images/ and thumbnails/)
5. Access admin.php online to create galleries and change settings
Username: demo. Password: demo - change these in config.php before uploading
6. Access gallery online through index.php
2. III. Upgrade
To UPGRADE Idut Gallery from a previous version:
1. Idut Gallery 2 is not fully compatable with version 1
2. Follow instructions above and do a clean install but keep your images directory
3. For more upgrade information, visit www.idut.co.uk
2. IIII. Advanced Configuration
To have Idut Gallery fit more seamlessly into your website you should
edit config.php and template.php files in a text editor before uploading the gallery.
Please include a link to http://www.idut.co.uk in the gallery.
3. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PHP 4 or newer (php.net)
- GD Graphics Library (libgd.org)
4. VERSION HISTORY
Idut Gallery 2.0 (beta) - 11 August 2007
- NEW: Change of style to make it easier to integrate into your website
- FIXED: Various improvements to page numbering
- FIXED: Improved security of main file
- UPDATED: Enhanced Administration login
- NEW: Album descriptions, image descriptions and comments on images
- NEW: Ability to upload images using admin page as well as traditional FTP
These files can be reduced to a given size and a watermark can be added.
- UPDATED: Enhanced settings administration
- NEW: Idut Gallery now supports PNG and GIF files as well as JPEG.
- NEW: Plug-ins add extra functionality to your gallery...
- Human Checker - reduce comment spam
- Reflection.js - add reflections to your images
- NEW: Install Idut Gallery straight from www.idut.co.uk
Idut Gallery 1.1 (beta) - 01 January 2006
- NEW: Config, contents and style files can now be changed from the admin section
- UPDATED: Admin login now more user friendly and more system compatible
- NEW: Standard fixed size thumbnails option using crop/resize
- NEW: Can show thumbnail image of each gallery on main page
- UPDATED: Default CSS stylesheet changed (with display fix)
- NEW: Slide show abilities added
- FIXED: Footer showing on main page
Idut Gallery 1.0 (beta) - 20 December 2005
- Initial Release
Idut Gallery 2.0 beta
Copyright (c) 2005-2007 Idut (http://www.idut.co.uk)
This program is free for both personal and commercial and uses. You may
modify this program for your own use only. Please leave the "Powered by
Idut Gallery" link at the bottom of the gallery.
You may redistribute the original program freely. The distribution must
not have been modified, this includes all copyright statements. You must
not charge a fee for redistributions.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
without any warranty. Idut accept no responsibility for any loss or
damge incurred from the use of this software. Use at your own risk.
If you have any queries over the use of this software, direct them to
Idut via www.idut.co.uk. This software must not be installed or used
if you do not agree with the above.